ught a 14-yard scoring toss from

Support and Advice on all types of software. If you have a problem with a game or application just ask here and there will usually be someone around who knows the answer to your problem.

Moderators: bob, jthspace, maximus

lw789
Bangladesh

ught a 14-yard scoring toss from

Post by lw789 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:16 am

NEW YORK -- This is what ran through Roger Federers mind as he stood one point from losing to Gael Monfils in the U.S. Open quarterfinals: "You got the back against the wall and hope to get a bit lucky. And you hope to play exactly the right shots that you need," Federer explained. "Or that he completely just messes it up. Either way works, as long as you get out of it." Federer got out of it. Twice. Steady as ever, even at 33, Federer saved two match points en route to coming all the way back from a two-set deficit, edging the 20th-seeded Monfils 4-6, 3-6, 6-4, 7-5, 6-2 on Thursday night to reach the semifinals at Flushing Meadows for the first time since 2011. Frustrated by the Frenchmans unpredictable style, flummoxed by the swirling wind, and missing shots he normally makes, Federer was on the verge of defeat while trailing 5-4 in the fourth set. The 17-time major champions mind was racing. "That is a very frustrating moment to be in. Being down match point, its just not fun, because youre so close to leaving the court, head hanging down and ... going to take a shower and going to have to do press and all that stuff, which is so annoying after youve lost," Federer said. "Its hard to block it out, (but) you snap right back in, because you dont have that much time," he continued. "Youre like, OK, let me try and hit a good serve. Lets hope it works, because I dont want to hit a second serve. All that kind of stuff. ... I have to face it and embrace it." That he did. With Federer serving at 15-40, Monfils had an opening for a backhand passing shot, but it flew long. At 30-40, Federer produced a forehand winner, and the crowd roared. Two points later, it was 5-all, and then Monfils double-faulted twice in a row to get broken. Everything had changed, putting Federer on course to winning for the ninth time after dropping the opening two sets of a match. "It came quick," said Monfils, who said he felt physically and mentally drained late. "Its a matter of five minutes," he said. "I think I was down (for) five minutes. Roger just (jumped) on me." Afterward, Federer credited the raucous support he heard in Arthur Ashe Stadium, saying the spectators "definitely got me through the match." "It grows your belief that you can hit better shots, you can dig out more tough balls, you can serve better. All that just helps solidify your belief," Federer said. "I must say tonight was actually quite emotional for me." Monfils, 28, was trying to reach his second career Grand Slam semifinal. Instead, Federer advanced to his 36th, ninth at Flushing Meadows. Five of Federers major titles came at the U.S. Open from 2004-08, but he exited in the quarterfinals in 2012, and the fourth round in 2013. On Saturday, the second-seeded Federer will play 14th-seeded Marin Cilic of Croatia. The other semifinal will be No. 1 Novak Djokovic against No. 10 Kei Nishikori. Cilic wasnt allowed to play in last years U.S. Open, forced to the sideline by a four-month doping suspension that he says he didnt deserve. But Cilic reached the second Grand Slam semifinal of his career, and first since 2010, by beating sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) Thursday. It took Monfils 78 minutes to build a two-set lead, shaking of a twisted right ankle that left him down on the court. It helped that Federer made 26 unforced errors in that span. And as if all he had to do was want to improve his play, Federer did. He suddenly was remarkably cleaner, with only one unforced error in the third set, and two in the fifth. Attacking the net helped: Over the final three sets, Federer earned the point on 34 of 46 trips forward. "I knew I could play better after the first couple of sets," Federer said. "I believed I could turn it around from the get-go when the third set started." Monfils is nothing if not unpredictable. In an era where some men, including Federer, have two coaches, Monfils goes without any. Hell admit to tanking points, games or entire sets. He sips sodas during matches, including Thursday. Hell go for a between-the-legs shot when a mundane forehand would do. Make no mistake, though. This was not easy. The turnaround might not have been possible for Federer a year ago, when he was dealing with a bad back and trying to figure out whether he should switch to a larger racket head. But now Federer, however old, is approaching his skills of old. He got to the finals at his previous four tournaments -- including a loss to Djokovic in Wimbledons title match in July -- the first such run by a 30-something since Ivan Lendl in 1990. One more victory, and Federers final streak will stretch to five in a row. Fredy Guarin Colombia Jersey . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes. Santiago Arias Jersey . Freddie Roach said if the Rios fight "does not go well, we will seriously talk about his retirement," but that Pacquiao was training as well as ever for the Nov. http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com ... ia-jersey/. Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. Fredy Guarin Jersey . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Dayro Moreno Colombia Jersey . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.Stanford, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kevin Hogan threw for five touchdowns and No. 10 Stanford clinched a spot in the Pac-12 Championship Game following a 63-13 rout of the California Golden Bears. Hogan completed 17-of-26 passes for 329 yards, Ty Montgomery had five receptions for 160 yards and four touchdowns. He also ran for a score. The five TDs matches a school record. Stanford (9-2, 7-2 Pac-12) clinched a share of the Pac-12 North title. Thats because Oregon lost at Arizona on Saturday, 42-16. The Cardinal hold the tiebreaker over the Ducks by virtue of a 26-20 win on Nov. 7. Stanford has one regular season game left, next Saturday at home against Notre Dame. Jared Goff completed 10-of-19 passes for 194 yards and a touchdown before leaving the game with a shoulder injury. Maurice Harris had two catches for 50 yards and a touchdown for California (1-11, 0-9), which lost its final 10 games of the season. Stanford stepped onto the field Saturday with a purpose. The Cardinals first possession was capped by a Montgomery 31-yard touchdown run only a minute into the contest. Goff led the Golden Bears right back when he found Harris for a 15-yard touchdown only 2:17 later. The very next play from scrimmage for the Cardinal was a Hogan 50-yard pass caught by Montgomery for a touchdown. After a stop, Stanford answered right back, the Cardinal drove 51 yards on sseven plays.dddddddddddd It was culminated with a Hogan touchdown pass to Montgomery for 12 yards. The scoring in the first quarter concluded with an 11-play 83-yard drive that was capped off with a Vincenzo DAmato 29-yard field goal. Stanford fired right back on three plays. Once again Hogan linked up with Montgomery this time for a 72-yard touchdown and took only 26 seconds. Hogan continued his dominance of the California secondary with a 45-yard TD strike to Michael Rector for a 35-10 cushion with eight minutes left in the half. The Golden Bears next drive saw their second play go for 62 yards, a pass from Goff to Richard Rodgers. Combined with an unnecessary roughness penalty, the helped Cal set up a 47-yard field goal from DAmato. Hogan threw nine yards to Montgomery for a score in the waning seconds of the half for a 42-10 cushion. Tyler Gaffney bushed off a 58-yard TD run in the third, Kelsey Young scored on a 27-yard rush early in the fourth, and Francis Owusu caught a 14-yard scoring toss from Evan Crower with under two minutes left in the game. Game Notes Stanford leads all-time series 59-46-11 ... Stanford has won four straight against Cal ... The Golden Bears have lost 14 consecutive conference games going back to last year ... Stanford has won 14 home games in row ... The Golden Bears are the only winless team in Pac-12 play. Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '