FTP Problems

This section is the support area for customers of Key Software. If you have a problem with an order please feel free to discuss it here.

Moderators: jthspace, maximus

jthspace
Site Admin
Site Admin
Alpha Centauri

FTP Problems

Post by jthspace » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:14 pm

Maximus

Out of the 5 sites I am "playing" with :

Bitt***ea
28w****nd
ezpz
whit****ford
jths***e

only ezpz can be accessed via FTP, all of the others time out and, using anther program, I get a message that the firewall is stopping access - although ezpz accesses OK with any programme.

extendcp accesses them all OK. I could access them all yesterday, not this afternoon. Any ideas?

Jeff

maximus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: FTP Problems

Post by maximus » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:28 pm

jthspace wrote:Maximus

Out of the 5 sites I am "playing" with :

Bitt***ea
28w****nd
ezpz
whit****ford
jths***e

only ezpz can be accessed via FTP, all of the others time out and, using anther program, I get a message that the firewall is stopping access - although ezpz accesses OK with any programme.

extendcp accesses them all OK. I could access them all yesterday, not this afternoon. Any ideas?

Jeff
Have checked these this end Jeff and can connect to all without any problems. I'm using FlashFXP.

If this was a sudden problem and you have been using the same ftp software for a while it could be your firewall blocking the connections. Has there been any updates recently? Anything changed with your connection ? There aren't any server issues at the moment.
Maximus
Site Admin