reer with Los Angeles, has three g

If you spot a good deal on something please post it here.

Moderators: bob, jthspace, maximus

lw789
Bangladesh

reer with Los Angeles, has three g

Post by lw789 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:29 am

WASHINGTON - Washington Nationals manager Matt Williams said the last time he was part of three consecutive walk-off wins he was playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks. This time the Diamondbacks were the ones being beaten. Adam LaRoche hit a game-winning solo home run with two outs in the 11th inning to help the Nationals beat the Diamondbacks 5-4 Monday night for their seventh straight win. It was the third walk-off win in as many days for NL-East leading Washington, the first two coming against the Pirates. "They dont come around very often thats for sure," Williams said, "but (we) just keep fighting.which is a great trait to have." LaRoche sent a 3-1 pitch from Will Harris (0-3) off the wall in the back of the Nationals bullpen and was mobbed by his teammates at home plate. "I got every bit of it, I did," LaRoche said. Just a crazy few days. I dont know how weve gotten these walk off situations the last few days, but we have and have been able to grind back." It was LaRoches first career walk-off homer. "Nice to get my first one, it took me long enough," the 34-year-old said. Winning pitcher Craig Stammen (3-4) pitched out of a bases-loaded, no outs jam in the top of the inning. "We missed our opportunity, me striking out instead of putting the ball in play," said Didi Gregorius, who made the second out against Stammen. Arizona tied it 4-4 when David Peralta led off the ninth with a solo homer off Tyler Clippard. Washington trailed 3-2 when Denard Span doubled with one-out in the eighth against Brad Ziegler and Anthony Rendon followed with a triple to tie it. Jayson Werth then scored Rendon with a sacrifice fly. Miguel Montero had three hits for Arizona, and rookie Ender Inciarte extended his hitting streak to 18 games. Arizona had taken the lead in the top of the eighth. Jake Lamb drew a lead-off walk off Jordan Zimmermann, and Gregorius sent a 3-2 fastball into the Nationals bullpen for his fifth home run. Wilson Ramos had given Washington a 2-1 lead with a two-run homer off Arizona starter Vidal Nuno in the seventh. Nuno, winless in eight starts with the Diamondbacks, pitched well, allowing two runs and five hits over seven innings. Zimmermann went seven-plus innings, allowing three runs on four hits. His three walks were a season-high. He faced the minimum through four innings thanks to a pair of double plays. In the fifth however, the first two Diamondbacks reached base via a walk and a single. Manager Kirk Gibson had No. 6 hitter Jordan Pacheco bunt the runners over, and Lambs sacrifice fly made it 1-0. TRAINERS ROOM Diamondbacks: SS Chris Owings, on this disabled list with a strained left shoulder, began a rehab assignment Sunday with the teams Arizona Rookie League affiliate, going 2 for 3. Nationals: Werth (sore shoulder) was in the starting lineup for the first time since Aug. 10. . OF Nate McLouth, out since Aug. 2 with right shoulder inflammation, was scheduled to undergo an Arthrogram — an MRI procedure that involves dye being injected into the joint — on Monday to help determine the extent of his injury. UP NEXT Diamondbacks: RH Chase Anderson (7-4, 3.16) is 2-0 with a 2.19 ERA in his last six starts. Nationals: RH Stephen Strasburg (9-10, 2.53) pitches Tuesday at Nationals Park, where hes 7-2 with a 2.41 ERA this season. SCARY MOMENT Washington second baseman Asdrubal Cabrera was shaken up, but remained in the game after a third-inning collision at second base. On a sacrifice bunt attempt by Jordan Zimmermann, Cabrera slid into second and the side of his head slammed against the knee of Gregoriuss, who was fielding the throw. Cabrera remained on the ground for several minutes as manager Matt Williams and the trainer came out to check on him. STREAKING DIAMONDBACKS Inciarte is tied with Jose Abreu of the White Sox for the second longest hitting streak this season by a rookie. Abreu had a 21-game streak as well. . Mark Trumbo (1 for 4 with a walk) has reached base safely in 17 straight games, and hit safely in 15 of 17, going 21 for 61 (.344). Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. Josh Allen Bills Jersey . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c- ... sey.aspx.6 seconds left to give the Toronto Raptors a 92-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Josh Allen Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. Buffalo Bills Jerseys . -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. He was scoring goals, hearing cheers and chants of his name at Nassau Coliseum, and waving his stick to the crowd after being chosen as the games No. 1 star. And none of the fans decked out in orange and blue seemed to mind a bit that he was doing major damage against the home team while wearing a Minnesota Wild sweater. In his first game as an Islanders opponent since being dealt, Moulson scored two goals and had three points in the Wilds 6-0 rout of New York on Tuesday night. "I was pretty nervous. I dont think I slept a minute during pregame nap," Moulson said. "I was here for a long time. This team had a big place in my heart when I was here. The fans give great support. It was pretty emotional." Ilya Bryzgalov made 16 of his 36 saves in the first period when the Wild took a 2-0 lead. Minnesota made the most of 22 shots on a night coach Mike Yeo switched up his lines. "It some ways, you feel a little bit bad. You dont want to sit there and run up the score. Thats not the intention there," Yeo said. "(Moulson) is a guy that is obviously very, very well respected here. You see what the crowd is doing in a game like that. I thought that was very classy." Frustration was also noticeable in the crowd that is fed up with general manager Garth Snow, who not only traded Moulson, but this month also dealt Thomas Vanek -- the key player acquired when Moulson was sent to Buffalo. Moulson, like Vanek an impending free agent, was traded by Buffalo to Minnesota this month. He scored the first of the Wilds two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame. "Anytime a trade happens or something when you switch teams, you have something to prove," Moulson said. "I had a lot of family and friends here so I made sure I didnt embarrass them." Wild forward Zach Parise will have a similar experience Thursday when the former Devils star plays in New Jersey for the first time since leaving as a free agent. "Its a little different situation. He got traded and I didnt," Parise said with a laugh. "I dont know how its going to be when I get there." Jared Spurgeon, a sixthh-round pick of the Islanders in the 2008 draft, made it 2-0.dddddddddddd. Mikael Granlund pushed the lead to 3-0 in the second, defenceman Clayton Stoner scored his first goal of the season on a breakaway in the third, and Justin Fontaine was credited with a goal after a video review to make it 5-0. Mikko Koivu had three assists to move past Marian Gaborik for the most points in Wild history with 438. Moulson closed the scoring with a power-play goal with 3:26 left. It was his 20th of the season and third in seven games with Minnesota. "I think the trade was pretty tough on him," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Ive seen him do what he did tonight many times." Bryzgalov earned his second shutout of the season and 32nd in the NHL. Anders Nilsson stopped 16 shots for New York, but couldnt match his fine performance of Saturday night when he beat Buffalo with a 33-save effort. Moulsons name was cheered when announced as part of the Wilds starting lineup, then he was feted with more applause when the Islanders thanked him on the video board. A louder roar went up when he scored his first goal 12:23 in. After his second, fans chanted "We want Moulson!" "I knew from playing against him here that he was a fan favourite," Parise said. "I dont think anyone expected the We Love Moulson cheers at the end, but it was nice to see him get a good reception." Spurgeon, a defenceman who never played for the Islanders, took a pass from Dany Heatley and one-timed a hard drive with 4:03 left in the first. Granlunds seventh of the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with 3:58 remaining in the second. Fontaines 13th goal zipped in and out of the net 7:06 into the third, but play continued for over a minute before a video review took place. Moulson and Koivu earned assists. NOTES: New York D Brian Strait broke his left hand while blocking a shot in the second period. ... Moulson, who began his NHL career with Los Angeles, has three goals in two career games vs. New York. He had 118 goals and 105 assists in 304 games with the Islanders. ... Islanders D Kevin Czuczman made his NHL debut. ... The Wild were whistled for penalties for the first time in three games. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '