Trouble gaming / display issues on bootcamp'd MacBook Pro 2018, 13". Please help!

Latest News, Help & Advice on MacOS Sierra, OSX, iPhone and iPad
dineshjain
Algeria

Trouble gaming / display issues on bootcamp'd MacBook Pro 2018, 13". Please help!

Post by dineshjain » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 am

Hello! I'm running a BootCamp'd MacBook Pro, 2018. I'm using an Intel Iris 655 series graphics card, and I kept getting the event error "Display driver igfx has stopped responding and has successfully recovered." So I went into the Registry and added TdrDelay with a value of 8 (in the correct place!) to see if that would fix the issue. Now I've got this new error of "Overwatch has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware", and it crashes the game entirely. How do I unblock it? The game runs fine for about ten minutes and then crashes completely. This was happening with the previous error as well. Other games also crash after awhile, some sooner than others. I am running everything at the lowest settings possible.

Steps I've taken: https://downloader.vip/the-pirate-bay/ PutLocker https://appsync.biz/123movies/

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of the latest Intel Drivers, I am currently using Driver 25.20.100.6444, which is the most recent update.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Windows partition, as well as Mac OS, wiping and restoring everything.

Both Windows 10 and Mac OS Mojave (on my other partition) are fully updated as of an hour ago.

I went into the Registry and added a TdrDelay value, which then changed the error to what it currently is.

I have run the Windows system file checker scan, as well as the DISM.exe restore health through the Command Prompt.

I have run Malwarebytes system scan and quarantined any issues, several times.

I have checked Bootcampdrivers.com for possible optimized drivers, but they offer nothing for those with Intel integrated graphics cards.