k at a classic from 2008, when Hull bea

Sat Nav Devices & Software, Mobile Phone Hardware/Software/Unlocking etc. PPC/PDA

Moderators: bob, jthspace, maximus

lw789
Bangladesh

k at a classic from 2008, when Hull bea

Post by lw789 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:51 am

Ahead of the play-off final weekend, we dig into the Sky Sports Vault to look back at a classic from 2008, when Hull beat Bristol City. The Tigers face Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship final on Saturday - and how they will hope for a repeat of this result, when a Dean Windass volley fired them into the Premier League for the first time in their history.A cagey affair was played out in front of a almost 87,000 but one moment of quality settled the encounter, hometown hero Windass smashing home from Fraizer Campbells pass. The newly-promoted Tigers were favourites for relegation the following season season but Phil Browns side managed to secure safety in the Premier League on the final day with the manager famously serenading the fans on the pitch of the KC Stadium. Saturdays Yorkshire derby starts an exciting bank holiday weekend of Football League showdowns live on Sky, with Millwall and Barnsley going head-to-head in the League One final on Sunday before Plymouth Argyle and AFC Wimbledon face off in the League Two final on Monday. Watch the Sky Sports Vault video above - and keep an eye out for more play-off classics throughout the week on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps... Also See: Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Peter Forsberg Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Matt Nieto Jersey . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there. http://www.officialavalanchefanstore.co ... he-jersey/. The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke. Joe Colborne Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Matt Calvert Jersey . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Maria Sharapova dominated Eugenie Bouchard to reach her third Australian Open semifinal in four years, while Ekaterina Makarova had a similarly easy time ousting third-seeded Simona Halep during Tuesdays quarterfinal action at the years first Grand Slam event. The second-seeded former world No. 1 Sharapova, the 2008 Aussie champ and a two-time runner-up, needed just 77 minutes to down the seventh-seeded 2014 Wimbledon finalist Bouchard by a 6-3, 6-2 score. I felt pretty good from the start, said Sharapova. I thought I had a really good start. I kept my focus throughout the whole match. I didnt feel that I had too many letdowns, which is important. When I did have a few slips I was able to come out with great first serves or really powerful returns. But overall really happy with the way the match went. Makarova, meanwhile, landed in her second career Grand slam semi by overpowering a mistake-prone Halep, the worlds third-ranked player and a finalist at last years French Open. The Romanian star committed 31 unforced errors and double-faulted four times in dropping a 6-4, 6-0 decision to the 10th-seeded Russian left-hander. I had a bad day, said Halep. But she played well and everything was in for her. Im really sad a little bit now that I could not play my tennis, my game, but thats tennis and I have to look forward to the next tournament. Makarova, meanwhile, will play in her second straight Grand Slam semifinal. She dropped a 6-1, 6-3 decision to Serena Williams in last years U.S. Open semis. Maybe Ive brought all the atmosphere and memories here from New York, said Makarova. Im really enjoying myself. Its a really nice time for me. Sharapova, who will face Makarova in Thursdays semifinals, hasnt dropped a set since escaping with a 6-1, 4-6, 7-5 win over qualifier Alexandra Panova in the second round.dddddddddddd. The five-time Grand Slam champion credited a phone call from her father for helping turn things around. I dont want to face that phone call with my father too many times during a tournament, she said. He told me that I was working much harder than I had to. If I was maybe a little bit smarter, did a few things maybe a little bit differently, maybe it could have been easier. Its been pretty easy for Sharapova against her fellow Russian Makarova. Makarova hasnt beaten Sharapova in five all-time meetings, dropping the last four in straight sets. The two met twice previously at the Australian Open, with Sharapova taking quarterfinal matchups in 2012 and 2013. Well, Ive never beaten her, so it will be tough, said Makarova about again facing Sharapova. Definitely shes a great fighter. Like here in the second round, she almost lost, but she turned (it) around. The Williams sisters will each take part in Wednesdays two quarterfinal matches, with top-seeded Serena continuing her quest for a sixth career title in Melbourne by taking on No. 11 seed and last years Aussie runner-up Dominika Cibulkova. The 18th-seeded former top-ranked star Venus will square off against 19-year-old fellow American Madison Keys. Serena is 4-0 lifetime against Cibulkova, while Venus is 1-0 versus her compatriot Keys. The reigning U.S. Open champion Serena owns 18 Grand Slam singles titles, including five here in Melbourne. Venus, a seven-time major champion and 2003 Aussie runner-up to Serena, is a perfect 9-0 this year, including a title in Auckland three weeks ago. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '