Hacked on instagram/gmail/outlook!!

If your new to the site why not drop in here and say hello!

Moderators: bob, jthspace

Divinejames
India

Hacked on instagram/gmail/outlook!!

Post by Divinejames » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:24 am

So for like an hour ago, i started recieving messeges from a stranger on instagram asking me why im messeging them.I was just about to answer that im not when someone is replying to their message from my instagram infront of my eyes.And i just wrote after that "im not the one writing this" and then the person thats logged into my account wrote "i think someone has hacked into my account, do you know who it is?".At this point im panicking like hell, i go on my instagram and change my password and put on 2 factor authentication.I get automatically logged out and use my new password to logg in.1 minute later, that person is logged into my account again and is writing to the stranger again.I go to my email, change password of my email, and then i use a diffrent email and change the instagram email to that and also change the password again.Hacker still manages to log into my account and keeps writing.So i panic and delete my instagram account.Ive no freaking idea what to do right now. Somehow they are still logged into all my stuff even though i keep changing password to random passwords. Ive set up 2fa on everything and changed passwords on eveything.Ive canceled my bank account and im completly lost right now.What the hell can i do? How do i get them to logg out of my accounts?Please someone help. VidMate Mobdro Tencent Gaming Buddy