ll during a match in Montreal last we

Sat Nav Devices & Software, Mobile Phone Hardware/Software/Unlocking etc. PPC/PDA

Moderators: bob, jthspace, maximus

lw789
Bangladesh

ll during a match in Montreal last we

Post by lw789 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 am

DETROIT -- Gustav Nyquist made the most of his return from the minors. Niklas Kronwall was credited with the tie-breaking goal in the third period, Nyquist had 2 goals and the Detroit Red Wings broke a seven-game game losing streak with a 4-3 win over the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night. Nyquist was recalled from the Grand Rapids Griffins of the American Hockey League earlier in the day. He wasnt there because he wasnt good enough to make the team out of training camp, but due to salary cap reasons. He was one of Detroits best forwards in training camp and during the exhibition season after playing a key role for the Red Wings on the third line during last seasons playoffs. Only a shoulder separation to defenceman Danny Dekeyser in Tuesday nights 2-0 loss to Nashville, which put him on the long-term injured list, gave Detroit the cap space to bring Nyquist back. "Well see, well see what happens here," Nyquist said after the game. "Obviously this is where I want to play and I want to be a part of this team and hopefully well be able to work that out." He scored his first goal just 17 seconds into the game by putting in a loose puck from the bottom of the right circle. "It was a lucky bounce there, but it for sure was nice to get a quick one so that felt great," Nyquist said. Henrik Zetterberg assisted on both Nyquists tallies and Darren Helm added a goal for Detroit. Jonas Gustavsson made 24 saves. "We needed to win and it was a good win for us. I thought our team played well. We had lots of opportunities," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said. "We made it closer than we needed to, for sure. I thought we really carried territorial play. Our specialty teams were outstanding." Andrej Sekera scored twice and Brett Bellemore got his first NHL goal for Carolina. Justin Peters stopped 43 shots. "Theyre a good hockey team and they played well. . They owned the puck," Sekera said. Kronwall was credited with the 5-on-3 power-play goal that broke a 2-2 tie 8:29 into the third period when Hurricanes captain Eric Staal accidentally kicked the puck into his own net. Nyquist scored on a breakaway with 4:02 left. Sekera got his second goal with a short-handed effort in the last minute. Detroit killed off a 1:36 two-man disadvantage late in the second period and early in the third. "We were right there in the third period. We had a 5-on-3 that we had the chance to go up," Sekera said. "We didnt score and they scored on theirs." Sekera tied the game at 2 with 7:09 left in the middle period with his first goal. He made a move past the Red Wings Todd Bertuzzi and then beat Gustavsson with a wrist shot from the slot off the rush. It was Sekeras third goal. Bellemore put Carolina on the board 5:49 into the middle period, making it 2-1 by completing a give-and-go with right wing Radek Dvorak and whipping a one-timer from the bottom of the right circle past Gustavsson. Helm gave Detroit a 2-0 lead 2:37 into the second period. He also beat Peters with a shot from the bottom of the right circle for his third goal. NOTE: Hurricanes LW Jeff Skinner returned after missing 11 games with an upper-body injury. . Carolina RW Alexander Semin missed his second game with a concussion. . The Red Wings played their first complete game without rookie D Danny DeKeyser, who will miss three-to-six weeks with a separated left shoulder. He was put on long-term IR. . Hurricanes D Tim Gleason, LW Nathan Gerbe and LW Drayson Bowman are all from Michigan. . Detroit RW Daniel Alfredsson (groin) missed his fourth game and Red Wings C Stephen Weiss (groin) missed his sixth. . Carolina D Jay Harrison missed his second game with an illness. . Brendan Shanahan, the NHLs vice-president of hockey and business development and director of player safety was honoured before the game for his recent Hall of Fame induction. He played for Detroit in 1996-97 and 2005-06. . Detroit D Brian Lashoff left the game in the second period due to the flu. NOTE: Hurricanes LW Jeff Skinner returned after missing 11 games with an upper-body injury. . Carolina RW Alexander Semin missed his second game with a concussion. . The Red Wings played their first complete game without rookie D Danny DeKeyser, who will miss three-to-six weeks with a separated left shoulder. He was put on long-term IR. . Hurricanes D Tim Gleason, LW Nathan Gerbe and LW Drayson Bowman are all from Michigan. . Detroit RW Daniel Alfredsson (groin) missed his fourth game and Red Wings C Stephen Weiss (groin) missed his sixth. . Carolina D Jay Harrison missed his second game with an illness. . Brendan Shanahan, the NHLs vice-president of hockey and business development and director of player safety was honoured before the game for his recent Hall of Fame induction. He played for Detroit in 1996-97 and 2005-06. . Detroit D Brian Lashoff left the game in the second period due to the flu. Tani Tupou Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. Tevin Coleman Jersey .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. http://www.atlantafalconsfootballstore. ... -jersey/.J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. Devonta Freeman Jersey . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. Blidi Wreh-Wilson Jersey . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair.MASON, Ohio -- Novak Djokovic gets another chance at the one that keeps getting away. Four times, the worlds No. 1 player has reached the final of the Western & Southern Open. Hes finished as the runner-up all four times in the only Masters tournament where he has never gotten to raise the winners trophy. Hes the top seed in the tournament that opened on Sunday with a pair of mens matches. And hes the one to watch this week when it comes to tennis history as well. A title in Cincinnati would make him the first player to win all nine ATP Masters events. This isnt just another week for Djokovic. "That always adds more importance to this tournament for me," he said Sunday after a two-hour practice. "I do care to win this title a lot. Four times Ive lost in the finals and I havent been really close in those finals. "Playing four times in the finals is a great result. Hopefully I can go a step farther this time." Defending champion Rafael Nadal injured his right wrist and is out of the tournament, leaving one less obstacle to Djokovics quest. Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray have won eight of the last nine titles in Cincinnati. Djokovics focus on Sunday was getting accustomed to the fast courts and the humid conditions. Last July, he beat Federer in five sets to win his second Wimbledon title, but has struggled in the transition to hard courts. In Toronto last week, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga upset Djokovic on Thursday and knocked out Murray a day later. Djokovic said the courts in Cincinnati dont seem quite as fast as those in Toronto, which should help him. "I know what I need to do to get myself in the right shape, and hopefully Ill do it," he said.dddddddddddd "Its easier said than done." Murray beat Djokovic for the Cincinnati title in 2008 and 2011. His focus this week is to get better at holding leads late in matches, which has been a problem all season. He listed all the times hes let a set slip away, including last week during his loss in Toronto. "I messed up a couple of matches this year, to be honest," Murray said. "My year could have been a lot different if I finished those matches off. I need to stop messing up when Im ahead." John Isner had one of his best tournaments in Cincinnati last year, reaching the final before losing to Nadal in a pair of tiebreakers. The showing has given him a lot of confidence for his return. "I played very well from the get-go," Isner said. "My opening match, I played extremely well. I beat a handful of very good players. Every match was close. I just got on a roll and embraced everything. At a certain point, I had nothing to lose." Serena Williams is the top seed in the womens draw. She fell apart in the Cincinnati final last year, losing in three sets to Victoria Azarenka. Williams lost to sister Venus in the semifinals at Montreal on Saturday. Azarenka has missed much of the season because of an injured left foot. She fell during a match in Montreal last week and has a sore knee, another concern as she defends her title in Cincinnati. Shes had few highlights all year. "Theres not much to describe," Azarenka said Sunday. "Theres been not so much happening for me this year. I havent played so much. Its been mostly about recovering and getting back." Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '