l make his third straight start. Reime

Sat Nav Devices & Software, Mobile Phone Hardware/Software/Unlocking etc. PPC/PDA

Moderators: bob, jthspace, maximus

lw789
Bangladesh

l make his third straight start. Reime

Post by lw789 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 am

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Raffi Torres is making progress but its still unclear whether hell play for the San Jose Sharks in their playoff opener Thursday night against the Los Angeles Kings. Torres missed all but five games during the regular season after undergoing surgery on Sept. 26 to repair a torn ligament in his right knee. The Sharks forward missed the first 59 regular-season games and returned to play the next five of six before sitting out the final 17. Torres said he probably wont know until game day whether hell be in the lineup for the Sharks when the first-round series opens in San Jose. "Today was a better day," Torres said after practice Tuesday. "I feel like were getting on the right track. So I feel good about that. It will probably be Thursday when we make a decision, but today was a better day for sure." Sharks coach Todd McLellan said Torres "looked really good." "He looked fresh and alert and looked like he was Raff, the way hes supposed to look," McLellan said. Torres was injured on Sept. 20 in a collision with Anaheim Ducks forward Emerson Etem during an exhibition game. He underwent surgery six days later. After the NHLs break for the Sochi Olympics, Torres made his season debut on Feb. 28 against the Philadelphia Flyers and scored two goals in a 7-3 victory. He took the next game off then played four straight games, scoring a goal and recording two assists during that stretch as the Sharks beat New Jersey, lost to Carolina then beat Pittsburgh and Montreal. Torres appeared to have made a successful recovery from knee surgery, but that Montreal game on March 8 turned out to be his last regular-season appearance. "I got a few bounces to go my way," Torres said. "At the end of the day I just go by how I feel. Sometimes I feel terrible out there and score a couple goals, kind of how I did in Philly. I know physically I could be a lot better there. It was nice to contribute for five games, for sure, dont get me wrong. I just want to be able to feel good at the end of the game." Last season Torres played in only the first game of the Sharks second-round series against Los Angeles, which they lost in seven games. He was suspended for the rest of that series for a hit to the head of Kings forward Jarret Stoll. That marked the fourth career suspension for Torres. If he does play against Los Angeles, Torres plans to play his typical aggressive, hard-hitting game, but he knows theres a line he cant cross. "I understand that Ive got a little bit more of a target on my back," said Torres, who signed a three-year, $6 million contract extension in June. "Ill have to be careful out there, for sure." Losing Torres after Game 1 against the Kings last season was a huge blow to the Sharks, who had swept Vancouver in the first round. Getting Torres back to face the Kings this year would provide a big boost, Sharks centre Logan Couture said. "I dont know if he is going to (play), but hed bring energy," Couture said. "His style of game, hes hard on the forecheck. He creates momentum for our team. The crowd enjoys when hes on the ice. Hopefully, well get him back." Joe Morgan Jersey . Pillar is batting .305 with 17 extra-base hits, 19 RBI and five stolen bases in 34 games for Buffalo this season. The right-handed hitter had an International League high, 18-game hitting streak this season and currently owns an IL high 26-game on base streak. Catfish Hunter Jersey .com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. http://www.authenticbaseshopathletics.c ... la-Jersey/. -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web. Jose Canseco Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Marcus Semien Jersey . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso.TORONTO -- When Jonathan Bernier came out of his net and collided with Pittsburgh Penguins forward Jayson Megna, the Toronto Maple Leafs goaltender didnt think much of it. That is, until the next day. "I woke up and it felt pretty bad," Bernier said. The lower-body injury forced Bernier off the ice for two days earlier this week and cost him a planned start Thursday night. But he and Toronto coach Randy Carlyle are optimistic hell be able to play Saturday night when the Detroit Red Wings visit Air Canada Centre. "He is much better today and I would deem that hes probably available to us," Carlyle said Friday. "But well make that assessment (Saturday) morning after todays treatment and how he feels after today." Bernier said he was "pretty confident" hed be able to suit up but will wait until after the morning skate to ddecide.dddddddddddd Carlyle didnt think it was "fair" to put Bernier in net Thursday against the Phoenix Coyotes while he was "nursing an ailment," so Reimer got the call and won in a shootout. Bernier was able to serve as the backup. Given how well Reimer played versus Phoenix, making 34 saves and a couple more in the shootout, it probably wont matter if Bernier is healthy enough to start. More than likely Reimer will make his third straight start. Reimer could go on a run of starts if the victories continue, but that doesnt mean Berniers presence isnt a source of motivation. "You have to be at your best every day," Reimer said. "You always want to go out there and be your best and want to win games and give the boys a chance. "Obviously when theres another world-class goaltender beside you, it pushes you." White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '