Problems with Phone app on iPhone X

Latest News, Help & Advice on MacOS Sierra, OSX, iPhone and iPad
williamsmith
Afghanistan

Problems with Phone app on iPhone X

Post by williamsmith » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:05 am

On my iPhone X I am having the following issue when making a phone call from the native iPhone phone app.

I am unable to hang up. The red hang up button is visible but does not activate when pressed. I have to wait until the other party hangs up or reset my phone in order to end the call.

I am unable to switch apps when in the phone app. When I swipe up during a phone call, the other running apps are visible but if I try to switch apps the screen goes blank and it is not possible to regain focus i.e. the screen remains blank until the call ends.

I have found similar reported issues with regards to the red hang up button not being visible (the green button is visible instead), but I have not found anyone having the same issues that I am having.

Is there anyone else there with the same issues?

benbell280
Venezuela

Re: Problems with Phone app on iPhone X

Post by benbell280 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:37 pm

I am unable to switch apps when in the phone app. When I swipe up during a phone call, the other running apps are visible but if I try to switch apps the screen goes blank and it is not possible to regain focus i.e. the screen remains blank until the call ends.

cibasu1
India

Re: Problems with Phone app on iPhone X

Post by cibasu1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Nice one would like to get many more stuff like this from you. Keep it up and keep growing. You may get some hurdles but tackle them. All the best!
Do check this as well it will be helpful to you.

Lucky patcher v7.2.6